Welcome to NewOrleansLessons.com. We are still working on building this site, but are already offering tutoring in math, English, history, and music theory, as well as, music, acting, art, and swim lessons. Please feel free to give David a call to set up lessons at 504.220.4803 or click on our CONTACT button. Thanks!
Take all lessons including guitar, drums, bass, violin, banjo, ukulele, voice, ear training, sight reading, theory, ensembles, sound recording and much more from award-winning teachers!
Our teachers have a degree in teaching and have experience teaching from Kindergarten and up to College-level course. We teach all math, science, English, Languages and more!
We offer private and group classes for all ages and levels for acting for film and theatre. We also offer film reels and headshots to get your career on the right track!
Painting and Drawing for all levels and ages! We offer private lessons, group lessons, and have a paint in the park session every third Saturday. This is a great way to let your creativity flow and become the artist you've always dreamed of being!
We offer coaching in Yoga, baseball, tennis, and swimming. Lessons can be one-on-one or taken as a group with your friends and family. All our coaches have had experience working with all ages and are very inspirational! Learn a new skill or better yourself as an athlete.
NEWORLEANSLESSONS.COM STUDENT PROCESS
1. Feel free to learn about our teachers and lessons.
2. Choose your teacher(s) or lesson(s).
3. Book an appointment by clicking on our Book Appointment button under your
teacher(s) of choice, contact us through our Contact page, or call David at 220.4803.
4. Make payment under our Payments & Policy section with credit card or you may pay
with cash or check at your convenience.
5. We will set up and confirm your tutoring session or lesson time(s).
6. You will then receive an email with a link to your own Calendar account - free of
charge - to keep up with lesson times, updates and news by teachers, payment
history, and much more!
7. You take your lessons with your teacher and then set up more lessons while you learn
and achieve your goals and dreams.
7 Steps to Set Up Lessons and Sessions:
1. Find out more about our teachers and lessons
2. Choose your lesson(s)
3. Schedule lessons
Contact us through our Contact page or Call David at 504.220.4803
4. Make Payments
Go to Payments & Policy section to pay with credit card, cash, or check
5. Confirm lesson
6. Receive your own personal calendar account
7. Take lessons!